Saturday, June 04, 2005

anxiously awaiting

Well i must say im really surprised to find out that everything that happened that im talking about happened in one week. its enough for two weeks so ill condense.

I went to this family reunion last friday until monday. we stayed at lake texoma in durant at this cabin. The first night was supposed to be just moving in and getting set up, but my sector of the family and i understood "moving in and setting up" to mean, drink some beer. and we did, and were we ever good at it. i only made like one drunk phone call that didnt even turn out bad. go me. I woke up the next morning at eight oclock(hangover free remarkably) and played 18 holes of golf. my uncles kept trying to get me to hit on the beer girl, made me uncomfortable, so the drinking commenced at around 11:30am. two beers and 7 holes later i was much more relaxed and didnt have to worry about the beer girl, she was however really impressed with my ability to lose my balls in the water hazard, several times. that sounds dirtier than it really is. one case of climedia later, it was back to drinkin with my cousin zach. we went to the bar and we attempted to drink beer, but i couldnt drink enough fast enough to get me where i wanted, so off to the red bull and vodka...only one drunken phone call later and im pretty sure i pissed off my ex-girlfriend melissa...bitch owes me money. I went horseback riding the next morning, and then go-kart racing. i actually raced the day before and i got in trouble for ramming my cousins into the wall, while being yelled at my sister passed me and won, so the next day i found it necessary to race again, and i won...i only put her through one wall...bitch owes me money. after that i played some basketball with relatives and almost got in a fight with this mouthy kid who was playing against me, he wouldnt quit so i stepped on his "broken" toe, and then well, the fight didnt happen, i havent gotten in a fist fight in over a year and a family reunion wasnt the place to start. either way, we won the basketball game and i went back to drinking.

then i made the drunken phone call that did go bad. i didnt realize how much of an asshole i was till like 3 days later. the thing was, was that i wasnt that drunk at all, i was just a paranoid bastard. i still cant find a good excuse. the call wasnt so bad as was the situation that i called during. either way, apologies out to all, on the brightside im condensing down the drinking and dialing, go me.

the rest of the week sucked, i have had weird anxiety attacks for a year and a half and alot of things set them off this week and made me really uncomfortable, and to calm myself i played some basketball and sprained my thumb which denied me the ability to relieve some other anxieties...if you know what i mean. really sucked. i couldnt quite function sometimes and it eventually made me sick.

pistons down 3-2, game 6 tonight, lets get back fellas, we can still get to the spurs. goin campin tonight, garth brooks still rules, peace hombres,

andy

p.s. nothing is funnier than drinking with a bunch of your relatives who are telling you that they hated your ex and forbid you from dating her/marrying her. i actually had one older aunt refer to her as "oh, that bitch." it was humorous to say the least.

3 Comments:

Blogger TheJobey said...

Go Drunk Dialing! Glad your reunion went well, dude. Hope you had fun camping and being a friggin' pyro, you friggin' pyro.

8:27 PM

 
Blogger A Casey said...

you all passed out and left me alone with a half full can of lighter fluid...

what did you expect?

3:51 PM

 
Blogger TheJobey said...

Yeah, we found the can in the fire pit in the morning. Damn, dude.

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home