Friday, December 30, 2005

Come quick, Take a look, hes got gigantic balls, and his money keeps flowing like niagra falls, we all know Jesus Saves, but A Casey Withdraws.

Back again for the show.

I woke up at 5:45 am this morning and went to work at Kohls, after an hour or so i realized that i woke up before the sun came up to come to this store and mark down the trashiest thongs you could ever see down to prices of around $3 so that even poor ugly women can have a chance to look trashy-sexy. I realized three seconds later that my life is definitely on the right track.

so if your mad im on top, then wish me gone,
if youre mad im on the road, then wish me home,
and if youre mad that im right, punk wish me wrong
but after your three wishes, Blow it out your Ass.

Got intoxicated (THC) and went and saw "rumor has it" with Kevin Costner and Jennifer Aniston (i got a call at like ten oclock from KB and i offered ice cream, and then she wanted to see the movie, so i obliged...even tho i knew that i was going to be doing some rambling, whateva it worked out, whateva i do what i want), it was a good movie, i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Quentin was the carver, for those of you who didnt know. Matt was forced to cut off the penis of a transvestite. great season finale for all you nip/tuck fans. by the way, that show is getting progressively more messed up as the days go bye.

I realized that you have to have a physical deformity to work at walmart or shop there. i went to buy something for the house when the roommates were in utah and i swear i never saw so many ugly people in one setting, i couldve swore i just showed up on the day that you got a discount for missing teeth or mullets. Sometimes i think God rocks the ganja a little when thinking of creating folk and is just like "oh, yea dude, this one is going to come out looking like one of the keebler elves fucked Mothra"

speaking of a keebler elf fucking mothra my roommates and amy went to utah for the week. I had the house to myself. some might take such an opportunity to throw lots of parties and have orgies. not me, i liked debate work and fantasy football., i did have two total get togethers but nothing too big. house isnt destroyed, so i did my job. got nolan tv poker and i got phil a back massager for christmas, they got me a big present and its in the mail, excited to see what it is, i imagine and inflatable hooker...that would be fitting for them.

in the mean time i only got threatened by one person in the last few weeks, this guy at averys got a little mad at me when i told his sister that she didnt have any friends...and then kept telling her...and then told him she had no friends, and then told him he had no friends. how i didnt get into a fight is beyond me. he kept yellin and i just kept making fun of him. turned out he was discriminating. he hated all people who made fun of his erectile dysphunction on that particular evening, and that my friend is profiling, and profiling is wrong.

phil has drank the last two nights in a row, this is new for phil, this is usually just something i do, its nice to see hes having a good time.

so you better pump your brakes and drive slow homie, drive slow homie, put your hazard lights on when you see them hoes, drive slow homie.

Got my mark clayton, baltimore ravens jersey from my parents, #89 bitches, it is sweet.

speaking of oklahoma football, with two freshman wideouts the unranked Oklahoma sooners beat the #5 Oregon Ducks 17-14 in the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl with a fourth quarter interception by Senior Linebacker Clint Ingram. Also poking in a touchdown along the way was former Jenks HS running back Kejuan Jones (senior). Adrian Peterson was possessed in the third quarter, he was dragging the ducks defenders. it was ridiculous.

The Detroit Pistons Ladies and Gents are now at 9 straight wins with last nights victory over the Heat putting them at 24-3 overall. Excellent streak can easily push it to ten this week, we'll just wait and see.

Yes indeed, its A Casey and I'm hotter than Nevada
Ready to break the steering column on your Impala
If I get caught, bail out, po'-po' I tell them holla
In court I never show up, like Austin Powers fa-zha

Randomly climbed the arbuckle mountains with ashleigh last week. it was pretty cool, the water was so clear and the sunset was gorgeous. it was almost as pleasing as the chili burger i had after.

Phils got another gift for me today im about to go see, Im pretty sure he bought another gun and were going to go fire it off at some skeet.

I have dinner with jews but i dont talk to strangers

i have debate later today (as usual) ive seriously managed to dedicate atleast 2 hours a day every day to debate (chrismas inclusive), most of the time its been more (six hours minimums), and ive worked at kohls virtually every day (which on my breaks at kohls ive been doing debate work). im getting a little tired. i also dont want to ever hear that im not doing enough work for this team (which because i cant be there at 10:30 this morning due to them telling me i had to be there at that time as of LAST NIGHT i probably will hear that, fuck it, ive done this every day and double the hours of everyone on the team(minus james and linzo, if me being late to do soemthing with my roommate which i planned last week pisses them off, they can go fuck themselves. i work better alone anyways, when its the whole team in one room its like watching a whole bunch of Chris Griffins trying to fuck a doorknob at the same time. sloppy, annoying, and it usually smells asstastic.

"Man, Fuck em if they cant take a joke"

i leave with a folk song

"smokin that weed, feelin fine,
got me a forty and a fat ass dime
ive been smokin that weed and im feeling fine
i got me a forty and a fat ass dime."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home