Sunday, November 20, 2005

"Florida, Man just think somewhere in this state Jeb Bush is eating a puppy"

this has been a really weird weird week.

i dont think ive ever been so tripped out or confused as i have been this week

its been hard too though. ive gotten behind in classes because of debate and need good grades so ive had to bust my ass studying. However, i stilll need alot of money for rent and whatnot so ive had to take more hours.

my supervisor is still a jackass and were still fighting but that is inevitable.

last week, i had a funeral, then i had to go to North Carolina for a debate tournament at wake forest, then i had another funeral. it was real hard to deal with especially since small frustrating things kept happening to me like the hotel room getting cancelled and us running out of money. it just made it worse and worse. the people running my team friggin bother me sometimes. incompetence is bad.

this week was uneventful until friday. i went to stillwater to judge a debate tournament and the weirdest things happened. i finished judging and went back to hang out at my boy Russell Fisher's with eicher, nobles, and Madison...sidebar- nobles was being a little bitch and didnt hang out with us for more than twenty minutes and then lied to get out of it and left us. real bitch move dude. - it was great....kelly morris was there, we played in the church youth praise band together. i didnt ever think in a million years id be drinking and partaking in other activities with kelly morris. it was awesome.

hopefully this week will go better. or less confusing i guess...peace all

-AC

3 Comments:

Blogger TheJobey said...

I'm sorry shit's going rough for you, dude. Between finances, grades and other shit, I'm a little stressed right now, too.

That was a shit move on my part on Friday night. I know that. But, I feel like I can explain why I made it. We'll talk.

"When I die, fuck it, I wanna go to hell, 'cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell." Biggie

9:41 PM

 
Blogger A Casey said...

lol....yes you are a piece of shit.

this had better be a good explanation

8:28 AM

 
Blogger TheJobey said...

I'm not promising it'll be good. I'm just saying that I can tell you my thinking. And, I've never denied that I'm a piece of shit.

12:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home