Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Love and the marriage, love and the marriage

they go together like a horse and carriage, this i tell you brother, you cant have one without the other, love and the marriage, love and the marriage. DUN!

So i started my job as Al Bundy last tuesday. yes, i am partially in charge of the womens shoe department at Kohls, actually its all of shoes, but for glamour i say just women's. Its pretty sweet, i wake up at 5 am to get to work and work the morning shift putting out shoe freight. I am my own boss (i report to my managers obviously, but i have no immediate supervisors).

I started three loves recently.

love 1 - tequila - my lord, tequila + salt + lime = magnificent. at the texas swing was my first experience with tequila shots (It was the connection of the Kansas university and UCO debate teams, via drinks). but i just had another, and im in love with them.

answer to the only question this will pose - will your stopping the use of marijuana lead to an increase of drinking, thus exacerbating alcoholism? - the answer is probably not - ive got too busy a schedule. youre forgetting how good ive become in my schedule....p.s. its been a month since my last attendance problem at kohls, thus proving.

love 2 - gambling - this is only temporary cuz i just got a shitload of money from the university and will end up saying no to it soon. but ive been twice in the last week and am up $165 since i started (it paid for my books). this friday is the third trip. wish me luck.

love 3 - my new puppy - I was informed that i am totally allowed to keep shadow, my black lab puppy. phil and i dropped about a hundred bucks on the puppy last night for bowls and bones and frisbees and the like. its teething so its a fun gig to play with.

i bought a mount for my TV...it allows me to hook the TV to my wall, so it saves alot of space. fun times fun times. Ive gone on a buying binge since i got my last check. i love it. ive almost paid off my kohls charge. i did pay off my cox account. i paid off all the money i owed phil and am in credit to him for $600 in rent (meaning that i dont have to pay rent again till april 1st.

times are great right now, ive never been more pleased.

only bad thing...my window broke in the down position, so every morning ive been drivin to work in the cold.

well, im going to bed, later friends....well wait, i usually put a song on here somewhere.

Your homey Hov' in position, in the kitchen with soda
I just whipped up a watch, tryin to get me a Rover
Tryin to stretch out the coca, like a wrestler, yessir
Keep the Heckler close, you know them smokers'll test ya
But like, fifty-two cards when I'm, I'm through dealin
Now fifty-two bars come it, now you feel 'em
Now, fifty-two cars roll out, remove ceiling
In case fifty-two broads come out, now you chillin
with a boss bitch of course S.C. on the sleeve
At the 40/40 club, ESPN on the screen
I paid a grip for the jeans, plus the slippers is clean
No chrome on the wheels, I'm a grown-up for real.

If you feelin like a pimp nigga, go and brush your shouldersoff
Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off
Niggaz is crazy baby, don't forget that boy told you
Get, that, dirt off your shoulder

1 Comments:

Blogger TheJobey said...

Dude. Awesome. Come to John-A-Palooza. Damnit.

6:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home